|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Malaysia Starting from RM8.48
The Shimano chainring wrench TL-FC21 is suitable for mounting and dismounting and at the same time as a counter for chainring bolts.
The pin wrench is made of hardened steel for durability and has a 30 mm longer handle than the previous model. You can also use it as a 9 mm or 10 mm open-end wrench.
Function: installation & removal of chainrings
Type: wrench, puller
Type: hex tool
Grip Length: 133 mm
- 3-pin side holds the chainring nut securely during assembly and disassembly of the chainring
- 2-pin side for assembly and disassembly of chainring caps with integrated puller
- 133 mm total length for better leverage (30 mm longer than the previous TL-FC20 model)
- can also be used as 9 mm and 10 mm open-end wrench
- stable and durable due to hardened steel
Factory Number: Y-13009700